Aptoide Not Working: Aptoide is another most famous and popular Android App store just like the Google Play Store. Aptoide App store allows you to download lots of different apps on your Android device, and you won’t need any “Sign In” or registration to create and share your own “Store” with others. The user interface of the Aptoide App Store is very simple to understand and easy to use.
You will get many options or sections such as Home, Top, Updates, Stores, Download Manager, and Social Timeline into the Aptoide. You can download free all of your favorite necessary or Game apps. The thing is sometimes Aptoide App Store show you some Failures, Errors or Not Working issues, when your downloading progress is about to finish gets canceled or failed.
Aptoide Not Working – How To Fix Problems or Errors:
There are many reasons out there for Aptoide not working properly and if you are looking for solutions, then just follow the instructions below. You might get “Error in Downloading app”, “Aptoide is not working”, “md5 Check fail issue”, and much more. Without wasting time let’s get started to resolve all those issues or Aptoide Not Working problems.
- Enable Unknown Sources: Most people forget to Enable the “Unknown Sources” button, and when you download the apps from Aptoide, you get errors or not working issues. So, you need to enable it, go to the settings>Security>Unknown>Enabled.
- Downloaded Applications Failed: You can get md5 check failed of downloaded applications. To fix that, you need to update your app’s system, then retry it.
- Reinstall Aptoide: If you are having some problems in downloading, then you can Reinstall the Aptoide App and redo downloading.
- Aptoide Crashes: You will need to restart your device, and once you restarted your device, you need to delete the directory which contained “Aptoide files”. If you do that there are no chances for crashes or not working issue.
- Alternative Android Launcher: You can also install another Android Launcher like “Nova Launcher” instead of the pre-installed launcher on your device. it will help you to resolve the Aptoide error problems.
- Reboot the Device: If you are still facing the apps launch or download failures, then just Reboot your Android device and open Aptoide again.
- Other Stores: You can download the Aptoide app from the Jolla or Yandex stores which allow you to download it for free along with registration free. Though, you need to be very careful while using them, because those are illegal and not pretty easy. You must beware of “Google Spyware”.
- Check Network Connection:
Here Are Some Apps Listed – Works and Don’t Work
These are the apps which will work on your Android device:
- Bubble Blast 2
- GPS Test Plus
- Osmand+ and much more.
These are the apps which may not work on your Android device:
- Sygic (It crashes instantly)
- Navfree (Failure)
- Map Factor (You will get many error issues once you download it)
- Landrule (It crashed)
- Amazon Music (It gets crashed immediately) and much more.
However, Aptoide is another great and best apps store for all the Android users, you can also find out your favorite apps out there. Though, Aptoide has many errors or not working issues of apps. You can fix them all by following the instructions given above. Some apps may show you some errors which do not work, but you will get many non-error apps too. Please share your thoughts by commenting on the box below.